Our Mission: Is currently being revised
The Chippewa County Communities That Care Coalition's Community Board meets quarterly at the Health Department. All Community Board and work group meetings are open to the public.
- CTC Community Board Meeting: Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month, 8:30-9:30 (monthly through July and then quarterly- October 9th, 2019 and January 9th, 2020)
- Youth Engagement Work Group: Meets last Thursday of the month at Sault High from 12:00-1:00
- Maintenance Work Group: Meets 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 - 2:00pm at Penny's Kitchen
- Public Relations Work Group: Meets 1st Tuesday of the month, 5:30 - 6:30pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Data Work Group: Meets 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00-11:00 at Chippewa County Health Department
- Resource Work Group: Meets the 2nd Monday of the month, 8:30-9:30 a.m. at Superior Cafe
- Funding Work Group: Meets the First Friday of the month, 10:00-11:00 at TBD
Workgroups meet monthly or as needed. If you would like more information on how you can support the coalition please contact Clara James, Communities That Care Coordinator at email@example.com, ChippewaCTC@gmail.com or 906-635-3636.
Find the Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition online - get meeting schedules, projects and other information!