Our vision is that all young people grow up supported and nurtured by the collaborative efforts of their families, schools, and community to become healthyadults who have an opportunity to contribute positively to society.
The Chippewa County Communities That Care Coalition's Community Board meets quarterly at the Health Department. All Community Board and work group meetings are open to the public.
- CTC Community Board Meeting: Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month, 8:30-9:30 (monthly through July and then quarterly- October 9th, 2019 and January 9th, 2020)
- Youth Engagement Work Group: Meets last Thursday of the month at Sault High from 12:00-1:00
- Maintenance Work Group: Meets 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 - 2:00pm at Penny's Kitchen
- Public Relations Work Group: Meets 1st Tuesday of the month, 5:30 - 6:30pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Data Work Group: Meets 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00-11:00 at Chippewa County Health Department
- Resource Work Group: Meets the 2nd Monday of the month, 8:30-9:30 a.m. at Superior Cafe
- Funding Work Group: Meets the First Friday of the month, 10:00-11:00 at TBD
Workgroups meet monthly or as needed. If you would like more information on how you can support the coalition please contact Clara James, Communities That Care Coordinator at email@example.com, ChippewaCTC@gmail.com or 906-635-3636.
Find the Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition online - get meeting schedules, projects and other information!